We take privacy seriously and at any time, you may request a copy of information we have recorded about you. You may also request we remove all identifiable information with respect to yourself. As a matter of course, we will delete your identifiable information if you have not undertaken business with us after 10 years.
For transparency, listed are the business services we provide and how each service uses the information we collect.
Hair and beauty related services
We request the minimum level of personally identifying information to run our business effectively. This is data you provide us directly, for example, your name and contact details.
We store notes with respect to services we undertake to ensure we maintain and exceed our level of service. For example, your preferred hair style, colour formula codes, how you like your coffee and who your favourite stylists are.
We consider you have provided consent for us to store personally identifying information and information about your services based on your receiving services from us.
Depending on the particular service/s we are providing we may be required to ask questions related to your medical history. We will obtain your consent prior to storing information related to your medical history. Examples of medical data may be allergies, pregnancy or an injury that may impact our service.
Appointment confirmations and reminders
We will contact you via phone, email or SMS to confirm appointments made and remind you of upcoming appointments. We consider your having made the appointment as consent to undertake this activity but, if you want, you may opt out at any time.
Appointment ratings and reviews
After visiting us we may send you an email or SMS asking you to rate our services and provide feedback. We consider your having received services as consent to undertake this activity but, if you want, you may opt out at any time.
We consider becoming a member of our loyalty program as consent to send you emails related to the loyalty program but, if you want, you may opt out at any time.
We will not undertake phone, mail, email or SMS marketing without you first providing consent for us to do so. Our marketing campaigns are automated and use rules based on services and products purchased and information we collect from you. For example, we may send marketing campaigns related to your birthday, the fact we miss you (you have not visited for 3 months) and other special days like Valentine’s day and Christmas. You may opt out of receiving marketing material at any time.
Data processors and data locations
We use numerous leading software solutions within our business to provide the services listed above. These software solutions act as data processors and store and process data in numerous locations outside our business premise. For a list of data processors and data storage locations please visit: www.shortcuts.com.au/datastoragestatement.
Contact and complaints
You may contact us to:
- Request information we have stored about you.
- Request we remove all identifying information about you.
- Make a complaint.
What's a cookie?
• A "cookie" is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
• Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
• Cookies are either:
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. [We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
• Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
General terms and conditions of use.
A minimum spend of £10.00 is required for each stamp. Rewards are available on the 5th and 10th visit as described on the rewards card. All previous stamps must be collected to receive a reward. A reward can only be obtained on your next visit to Serenity Loves.
Child Care Rewards:
Rewards are available on the 5th and 10th visit as described on the rewards card. All previous stamps must be collected to receive a reward. A reward can only be obtained on your next visit to Serenity Loves. Child care rewards are limited to two children per reward.
A minimum spend of £20.00 is required for each stamp. Rewards are available on the 5th and 10th visit as described on the rewards card. All previous stamps must be collected to receive a reward. A reward can only be obtained on your next visit to Serenity Loves.
Serenity Loves Limited reserved the right to change the rewards card general terms and conditions at any time with out prior notification.
General terms and conditions of use.
1. Gift voucher can be used as payment towards any goods or services purchased from Serenity Loves Limited.
2. Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
3. Gift vouchers will be valid for six months from the date of purchase.
4. Please treat gift vouchers as cash, Serenity Loves Limited cannot accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers.
5. Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed online.
6. Gift vouchers must be used in full. No change or part refund is given.
7. Serenity Loves Limited reserved the right to change this Rewards Card General terms and conditions at any time with out prior notification.